DetailsOver 10,000 hours of government-funded studies have proven it - drills are the best Way to teach basic math skills! Sized for photocopiers and affordably priced for individual use, these classroom-tested drillbooks offer lots of skill-building pages and value-added features.
* AnsWer keys provide easy opportunities for self or peer checking
* Instant notebook charts aid fact memorization
* Step-by-step instructional pages reinforce operation skills
* Quick-look reference tables build concept understanding
* Clean, bold pages provide room for ansWers and computations
* Great for remedial and adult education, too!
* Qualifies for Title I funds
* 32 pp
* 8½ x 11"
- Additional Information
UPC 0765515001361 ISBN 1564729222 Brand Edupress Mfr Part Number N/A Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme N/A Subject N/A Collection N/A Age No Grade No Media Mail Yes Aliases EP136,EDPEP136,EDP136,1564729222
- Find More
- See all of the Edupress products we carry in our educational supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Addition & Subtraction or Math sections to find more school supplies items similar to Subtraction 2 Review & Regrouping.
- This item may also be listed in our educational supplies store catalog with item IDs EP136,EDPEP136,EDP136,1564729222.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Add and Subtract, Grade 1$4.49
Smart Poly Learning Mats, 12" x 17", Double-Sided, Subtraction, Pack of 10$39.99
Teach Me Tags, Addition
Regular Price: $17.99
Special Price $17.49
Practice Makes Perfect: Addition & Subtraction, Grade 2$5.99
Snap it Up! Card Games, Addition/Subtraction$10.36
Smart Poly Learning Mat, 12" x 17", Double-Sided, Addition
Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price $4.79