DetailsWeird science straight from the owl's mouth! Barn Owl Pellets are a natural teaching tool. They are a fantastic example of the food chain, the principles of ecology, animal structure and function, skeletal anatomy, and natural history! From kindergarten to the collegiate level. Owl pellets meet the National Standards, Content Standard C: Grade 5-8, Populations and Ecosystems.
* 8 posters - bone sorting, food web, vole skeleton, bird skeleton, mole skeleton, shrew skeleton, human / vole skeletal comparison, and pellet formation.
* Set of 15 - 8.5 in. x 11 in. bone sorting sheets on paper stock and 30 large, heat sterilized, individually wrapped barn owl pellets.
* Teacher's guide provides suggested teaching strategies, background information, laboratory guide, projects, skull keys, and references.
- Additional Information
UPC 6788822067176 ISBN No Brand Pellets Inc. Mfr Part Number PELKDL14 Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme Other Subject N/A Collection N/A Age No Grade No Media Mail No Aliases PLIKDL14,PLIPELKDL14
- Find More
- See all of the Pellets Inc. products we carry in our educational supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Animal Studies or Science sections to find more school supplies items similar to Student Owl Pellet Deluxe Classroom Kit.
- This item may also be listed in our classroom supplies store catalog with item IDs PLIKDL14,PLIPELKDL14.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Where Do Animals Live Learning Center$24.95
GeoSafari Jr. Walkie Talkies$29.99
GeoSafari Jr. Talking Wildlife Camera$89.15
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price $14.55
Who Eats Who?Food Chains$14.99
The World Of Eric Carle Bug Jar$7.99