DetailsEngage your child in fun hands-on projects that develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills. The STEM challenges and activities encourage your child to think creatively and explore different ideas to solve problems. Parents act as facilitators, guiding their children through the problem-solving process.
Each unit includes stories and practice pages that help children understand science concepts and provide a foundation for completing each STEM challenge. A STEM journal activity helps guide children through the engineering design process: plan, create, test, and record.
Topics within each STEM challenge target earth, life, and physical science. Each unit covers a specific scientific concept and includes:
• Science Story: Introduces each science concept
• Practice Activities: Support children's understanding
• STEM Story: Fictional story with a problem to solve
• STEM Challenge: Hands-on activity to solve a problem
• STEM Journal: Provides a planning outline to help complete the challenge activity
Includes answer key.
- Additional Information
UPC 9781629385396 ISBN 9781629385396 Brand Evan-Moor Mfr Part Number EMC9925 Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme Other Subject N/A Collection N/A Age 4 Grade No Media Mail No Aliases No
- Find More
- See all of the Evan-Moor products we carry in our classroom supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Classroom Activities or Teacher Resources sections to find more school supplies items similar to Smart Start STEM, Grade PreK.
- This item may also be listed in our classroom supplies store catalog with item IDs .
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $21.99
Special Price $21.29
Regular Price: $29.90
Special Price $24.90