DetailsThe stunning repackage of a timeless Newbery Award Winner, with cover art by two-time Caldecott Honor Award winner Kadir Nelson!
With the land to hold them together, nothing can tear the Logans apart.
Why is the land so important to Cassie's family? It takes the events of one turbulent year—the year of the night riders and the burnings, the year a white girl humiliates Cassie in public simply because she is black—to show Cassie that having a place of their own is the Logan family's lifeblood. It is the land that gives the Logans their courage and pride, for no matter how others may degrade them, the Logans possess something no one can take away.
Paperback | Published by Puffin Books | 304 Pages | 5-1/16 x 7-3/4 | Middle Grade (10 and up)
• Newbery Medal winner
• A National Book Award Nominee
• American Book Award Honor Book
• An ALA Notable Book
• A NCSS-CBC Notable Children's Trade Book in the Field of Social Studies
• A Boston Globe-Horn Book Award Honor Book
- Additional Information
UPC 9780140384512 ISBN 9780140384512 Brand Ingram Book & Distributor Mfr Part Number ING0140384510 Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme Other Subject N/A Collection N/A Age No Grade No Media Mail Yes Aliases INB9780140384512,INB0140384510,ING9780140384512,INBING0140384510,9780140384512,PG-9780140384512,ISBN9780140384512,0140384510
- Find More
- See all of the Ingram Book & Distributor products we carry in our school supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Newbery Medal Winners or Children's Books sections to find more teacher supplies items similar to Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry Book.
- This item may also be listed in our classroom supplies store catalog with item IDs INB9780140384512,INB0140384510,ING9780140384512,INBING0140384510,9780140384512,PG-9780140384512,ISBN9780140384512,0140384510.