DetailsAs players roll the die, they make their way around a colorful racetrack. When they land on different colored spaces, players choose cards that ask them to figure out parts of speech, noun plurals, verb tenses, blends, homophones, definitions, idioms, context clues, anagrams and more. As players correctly answer questions, they power ahead on the track. Teachers can choose how many laps to complete to adapt to time constraints. Covers the following aspects of Bloom's Taxonomy: Knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis
* Compact size saves space on the shelf and in the classroom
* High-interest graphics and content
* Short passages allow time for full comprehension and the chance to read a variety of topics
* Winning is based on knowledge and skills, not random factors
* Games address important content, not trivia
* Directions are easy to understand, so as not to restrict learning opportunities
- Additional Information
UPC 0797782002215 ISBN No Brand Edupress Mfr Part Number N/A Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme N/A Subject N/A Collection N/A Age No Grade No Media Mail No Aliases EDPLRN221,LRN221,EPLRN221,EDPEPLRN221
- Find More
- See all of the Edupress products we carry in our classroom supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Language Arts or Games sections to find more educational supplies items similar to Race To Read Game Reading Levels 5.0-6.5.
- This item may also be listed in our educational supplies store catalog with item IDs EDPLRN221,LRN221,EPLRN221,EDPEPLRN221.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price $14.54
Regular Price: $13.19
Special Price $12.79
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price $18.42
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price $24.24