Say goodbye to boredom and challenge your mind and each other with this family-fun puzzle game! Q-bitz offers three types of visual challenges, making it the perfect game for multiple playing styles. Round one of this popular MindWare game is all about speed as players race to manipulate their cubes to copy the pattern on the Q-bitz pattern card. In round two, players roll all of their cubes on the table like dice. Using the cubes as rolled (face up), players place as many cubes as possible in the tray to recreate the pattern shown on the card. Players race to re-roll all remaining unusable cubes until they roll the shapes that are needed to complete the pattern. Round three really tests brain power: players study the pattern card for ten seconds, flip it face down and then re-create the pattern from memory!
• Teaches symmetry, visual dexterity and friendly competition
• Stimulates the brain to use spatial reasoning and memory skills
• Offers 3 ways to play and design cards that vary in difficulty, making it an exciting fast-paced game for all ages
• Includes 80 Q-bitz cards, 4 wooden trays and 4 sets of 16 cubes
• For 2 to 4 players, ages 8 and up