DetailsAfter reading brief nonfiction passages about science, geography, or history topics, students answer multiple-choice and short-answer questions to build seven essential comprehension skills.
The activities target standards in these areas:
- main idea
- drawing conclusions/making inferences
- context clues
- ideas and opinions as personal responses to reading
- Additional Information
UPC 0014467033846 ISBN No Brand Teacher Created Resources Mfr Part Number N/A Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme Other Subject N/A Collection N/A Age No Grade 4 Media Mail Yes Aliases TCM3384,TCRTCR3384
- Find More
- See all of the Teacher Created Resources products we carry in our educational supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Comprehension or Reading/Language Arts sections to find more educational supplies items similar to Nonfiction Reading Comprehension (Gr. 4).
- This item may also be listed in our teacher supplies store catalog with item IDs TCM3384,TCRTCR3384.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Itsy Bitsy Stories for Reading Comprehension (Gr. 2)$9.99
Informational Passages for Text Marking & Close Reading: Grade 5
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price $11.59
Fiction Reading Comprehension Cards (Gr. 2)$19.99
Predicting Outcomes Reading Comprehension Practice Cards Blue$10.99
Nonfiction and Fiction Paired Texts, Grade 5$15.99
The 5 Ws 1St Gr Reading Level$8.99