DetailsAfter reading brief nonfiction passages about science, geography, or history topics, students answer multiple-choice and short-answer questions to build seven essential comprehension skills.
The activities target standards in these areas:
- main idea
- making predictions
- drawing conclusions/making inferences
- stating opinions and offering supporting details
- Additional Information
UPC 0014467033839 ISBN No Brand Teacher Created Resources Mfr Part Number N/A Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme Other Subject N/A Collection N/A Age No Grade 3 Media Mail Yes Aliases TCRTCR3383,TCM3383
- Find More
- See all of the Teacher Created Resources products we carry in our educational supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Comprehension or Reading/Language Arts sections to find more classroom supplies items similar to Nonfiction Reading Comprehension (Gr. 3).
- This item may also be listed in our educational supplies store catalog with item IDs TCRTCR3383,TCM3383.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $10.99
Special Price $10.66
Regular Price: $8.99
Special Price $8.72
Regular Price: $5.99
Special Price $5.81
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price $9.69
Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price $15.51