DetailsAfter reading brief nonfiction passages about science, geography, or history topics, students answer multiple-choice and short-answer questions to build seven essential comprehension skills.
The activities target standards in these areas:
- main idea
- making predictions
- drawing conclusions/making inferences
- stating opinions and offering supporting details
- Additional Information
UPC 0014467033839 ISBN No Brand Teacher Created Resources Mfr Part Number N/A Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme Other Subject N/A Collection N/A Age No Grade 3 Media Mail Yes Aliases TCRTCR3383,TCM3383
- Find More
- See all of the Teacher Created Resources products we carry in our classroom supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Comprehension or Reading/Language Arts sections to find more school supplies items similar to Nonfiction Reading Comprehension (Gr. 3).
- This item may also be listed in our educational supplies store catalog with item IDs TCRTCR3383,TCM3383.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Reading Comprehension Chips
Regular Price: $5.00
Special Price $4.79
Just The Facts Gr 4-6 Developing Non Fiction Reading Comp Skills$16.99
Logic & Reasoning Cards Reading Levels 5.0-6.5$10.99
Reading Comprehension, Grade 2$12.99
Ready to Go Guided Reading: Summarize, Grades 1 - 2$19.99
Standards-Based Connections: Reading Workbook, Grade K$9.99