DetailsAfter reading brief nonfiction passages about science, geography, or history topics, students answer multiple-choice and short-answer questions to build seven essential comprehension skills.
The activities target standards in these areas:
- main idea
- context clues
- reflection on reading to develop ideas and opinions
- interdependence of species and environment
- physical characteristics of geographical location
- Additional Information
UPC 0014467033822 ISBN No Brand Teacher Created Resources Mfr Part Number N/A Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme Other Subject N/A Collection N/A Age No Grade 2 Media Mail Yes Aliases TCM3382,TCRTCR3382
- Find More
- See all of the Teacher Created Resources products we carry in our educational supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Comprehension or Reading/Language Arts sections to find more school supplies items similar to Nonfiction Reading Comprehension (Gr. 2).
- This item may also be listed in our classroom supplies store catalog with item IDs TCM3382,TCRTCR3382.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price $14.54
Regular Price: $99.00
Special Price $96.03
Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price $16.48
Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price $15.51
Regular Price: $32.99
Special Price $32.00
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price $9.69