DetailsAfter reading brief nonfiction passages about science, geography, or history topics, students answer multiple-choice and short-answer questions to build seven essential comprehension skills.
The activities target standards in these areas:
- main idea
- making predictions
- reflection on reading to develop ideas and opinions
- historical perspective/ communities
- geography concepts
- Additional Information
UPC 0014467033815 ISBN No Brand Teacher Created Resources Mfr Part Number N/A Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme Other Subject N/A Collection N/A Age No Grade 1 Media Mail Yes Aliases TCRTCR3381,TCM3381
- Find More
- See all of the Teacher Created Resources products we carry in our classroom supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Comprehension or Reading/Language Arts sections to find more educational supplies items similar to Nonfiction Reading Comprehension (Gr. 1).
- This item may also be listed in our educational supplies store catalog with item IDs TCRTCR3381,TCM3381.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Steck-Vaughn Core Skills Reading Comprehension Workbook Grade 4$9.99
Nonfiction Reading Comprehension: Science (Gr. 5)$16.99
Reading Comprehension, Grade 1$12.99
PMP: Reading Comprehension (Gr. K)$5.99
Nonfiction Reading Comprehension: Informational Reading (Gr. 2?3)$16.99
Daily Reading Comprehension Gr 5$29.99