DetailsIs there really a science to the "five second rule"? What kind of bacteria live on your toothbrush? What about your teeth? With no mention of "cooties" here, the Nancy B's Science Club™ Mighty Microbes Lab aims to demystify oft-maligned germs and allows children to make their own discoveries about bacteria. Watch bacteria grow, count the bacteria colonies, and learn about different types of germs and how they impact you and the food you eat! Includes a 22-page journal chock-full of hands-on activities and interesting facts about these abundant micro-organisms. Helps stimulate an interest in microbiology and biology, and it's fantastic for science fair projects! Ages 8+
· 4 Petri dishes
· 250mL Standing round-bottomed flask with volume markings
· Stopper with hole to fit on top of flask
· Spreader for spreading bacteria
· Sturdy waterproof colony counter grid
· Loupe with 8x magnification
· Pipette for transferring bacteria
· Pair of latex-free gloves
· Nutrient agar packet plus recipe in journal to make more agar
· 22-Page journal packed with activities, fun facts, and creative writing opportunities
- Additional Information
UPC 0086002053626 ISBN No Brand Educational Insights Mfr Part Number N/A Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme Other Subject N/A Collection N/A Age No Grade No Media Mail No Aliases No
- Find More
- See all of the Educational Insights products we carry in our teacher supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our General or General sections to find more educational supplies items similar to Nancy B Science Club Mighty Microbes Lab & Germ Journal.
- This item may also be listed in our educational supplies store catalog with item IDs .
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price $58.19
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price $24.24
Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price $16.48