DetailsLearning the alphabet is fun!
Use the natural energy young students possess as a way to learn the letters of the alphabet and their sounds. The activities are designed to provide an innovative, hands-on, and multi-sensory approach to developing basic reading skills.
Movement Activities A to Z includes:
- A movement poem with variations for each letter
- Pocket chart cards
- Descriptions and pictures of body poses
- Short relaxation stories
- Movement minibooks
- Cross-curricular reinforcement activities
- Additional Information
UPC 0088231987574 ISBN No Brand Teacher Created Resources Mfr Part Number N/A Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme N/A Subject N/A Collection N/A Age No Grade No Media Mail Yes Aliases TCRTCR8757
- Find More
- See all of the Teacher Created Resources products we carry in our educational supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Letter Recognition or Reading/Language Arts sections to find more classroom supplies items similar to Movement Activities A To Z.
- This item may also be listed in our educational supplies store catalog with item IDs TCRTCR8757.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price $4.84
Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price $3.87
Regular Price: $57.99
Special Price $56.25
Regular Price: $4.49
Special Price $4.36
Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price $16.48
Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price $15.51