DetailsConstruct a realistic-looking human skeleton from head to toe, exploring how the bones support the body, relate to the circulatory system and protect organ systems.
• Photo-illustrated instructions make assembly easy
• Perfect for demonstration or centers
• Features skull, rib cage, humerus, spinal column, radius, ulna, hand, pelvis, femur, tibia, fibula, foot and partial circulatory system
• Includes 41-Piece plastic model, display stand and guide with skeleton facts
• Skeleton stands 9.2"H when complete
• Grades 3+
- Additional Information
UPC 765023033373 ISBN No Brand Learning Resources Mfr Part Number LER3337 Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme Other Subject N/A Collection N/A Age No Grade No Media Mail No Aliases LRNLER3337,LRN3337
- Find More
- See all of the Learning Resources products we carry in our teacher supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Human Anatomy or Science sections to find more school supplies items similar to Human Skeleton Model.
- This item may also be listed in our classroom supplies store catalog with item IDs LRNLER3337,LRN3337.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $53.99
Special Price $52.37
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price $38.79