DetailsFocused and targeted mini-lessons provide effective instruction and address key ELA standards in an accessible format. Essential resource teaches genres and text types using text-dependent prompts. Targeted skills include:
• Write narrative texts that feature a well-organized sequence of events, character and context development, and rich language and details
• Write in response to single, paired, and multiple reading passages
• Mastery of the writing process including development, organization, and style as well as strategies for planning, revising, editing, writing, and rewriting
- Additional Information
UPC 9781478867791 ISBN 9781478867791 Brand Newmark Learning Mfr Part Number NL-5423 Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme Other Subject N/A Collection N/A Age 10 Grade 5 Media Mail No Aliases No
- Find More
- See all of the Newmark Learning products we carry in our classroom supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Writing Skills or Reading/Language Arts sections to find more school supplies items similar to Writing Gr 5 Teacher Resource.
- This item may also be listed in our school supplies store catalog with item IDs .
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Superhero Smart Start Writing Paper Grades 1-2. 100 sheets$9.99
Superhero Smart Start? K?1 Story Book$4.99
My Story Book Primary 10Pk$19.90
Cliffhanger Writing Prompts
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price $11.59
Superhero Smart Start Journal Grades 1-2 (vertical format)$4.99
Language Arts Activity Cards, Story Starters
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price $14.49