DetailsFull-color, hands-on manipulatives give students meaningful, independent practice with sight words and phonics and decoding. Simple activities give students a positive introduction to the process of writing in response to what they have read. Student cards and reproducibles are ready-to-use. Teacher pages include step-by-step instructions to create literacy centers as well as ideas for presentation, tips, and extensions.
The activities target standards in these areas:
- sight words
- writing in response to literature
- writing in a variety of formats
- decoding of unfamiliar words
- Additional Information
UPC 0014467037028 ISBN No Brand Teacher Created Resources Mfr Part Number N/A Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme N/A Subject N/A Collection N/A Age No Grade K, 1 Media Mail Yes Aliases TCRTCR3702,TCM3702
- Find More
- See all of the Teacher Created Resources products we carry in our classroom supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Activities or Reading/Language Arts sections to find more classroom supplies items similar to Lit Center For Reading Skills Pk-1.
- This item may also be listed in our teacher supplies store catalog with item IDs TCRTCR3702,TCM3702.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price $9.69
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price $96.99
Regular Price: $30.99
Special Price $30.37
Regular Price: $12.99
Special Price $12.59