DetailsThe contents of this rich resource include: Setting the Stage for Writing—reading to your class, word walls, story walls Teaching the Parts of a Story Step-by-Step Writing Units--dogs, a bike ride, a loose tooth, a giant
- for each topic teacher directions are provided for writing group, guided, and independent stories
- student planning forms to outline character & setting, action, and conclusion
- forms on which to write the completed stories More Story Writing Ideas--teacher directions and reproducible forms for four additional story-writing experiences
- retell a fairy tale
- a pattern story
- a circle story
- a sequence-and-write story A Story Writing Center--directions, forms, and patterns for 5 story-writing centers
- Who, What, Where, When
- Start with a Picture
- Story Starters
- Story Parts
- Train Tales--each train car represents a different part of the story
- Additional Information
UPC 9781557998019 ISBN 9781557998019 Brand Evan-Moor Mfr Part Number EMC799 Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme Other Subject N/A Collection N/A Age No Grade 1, 2, 3 Media Mail Yes Aliases EME799,EMEEMC799
- Find More
- See all of the Evan-Moor products we carry in our school supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Writing Skills or Reading/Language Arts sections to find more educational supplies items similar to How to Write a Story Book, Grades 1-3.
- This item may also be listed in our school supplies store catalog with item IDs EME799,EMEEMC799.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price $14.99
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price $29.09