DetailsIn this STEM workbook, activities and projects provide a balance of core knowledge learning and investigation and application. They also address the three dimensions of science learning outlined in the Next Generation Science Standards—disciplinary core ideas, science and engineering practices, and crosscutting concepts. The focus is on concepts and skills from physical, life, and earth and space Sciences, and on familiarizing students with science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) concepts. Assessment rubrics for success criteria are also included. Features ready-to-go, reproducible STEM activities for middle school! Includes 120 pages. For grades 5-6.
Skills covered in this workbook:
• Physical, Life, Earth and Space Sciences
• Engineering, Technology, and Applications of Science
• Informational Text
• Project-based Activities
• STEM Occupations
- Additional Information
UPC 9781634459952 ISBN 9781634459952 Brand Creative Teaching Press Mfr Part Number CTP8198 Language No Color N/A Season No Holiday No Theme Other Subject N/A Collection No Age 10, 11, 12 Grade 5, 6 Media Mail No Aliases No
- Find More
- See all of the Creative Teaching Press products we carry in our school supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Activity Books & Kits or Science sections to find more classroom supplies items similar to STEM Instant Activities Workbook, Grade 6.
- This item may also be listed in our school supplies store catalog with item IDs .
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price $16.48
Regular Price: $17.99
Special Price $17.45
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price $11.63
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price $9.69