DetailsProvide your third grade students with rigorous reading comprehension practice! Close reading, academic vocabulary, comprehension, and writing activities support Common Core learning paths. The informational texts cover grade-level content-area topics and a range of nonfiction text structures, such as compare and contrast, cause and effect, and time order.
Each of the 10 units presents a grade-appropriate nonfiction article and supporting activities that are easy to scaffold, including the following:
• dictionary page with content and academic vocabulary
• close reading activity
• reading comprehension activity
• vocabulary activity
• text structure activity
The unit culminates in a text-based writing assignment that can be used as an informal assessment.
Additional teacher support includes:
• Common Core State Standards correlations provided for every unit for easy reference
• Downloadable home-school connection activities and projects to extend learning at home
• Guided reading level to help identify appropriate texts for students
- Additional Information
UPC 023472032034 ISBN 9781613689912 Brand Evan-Moor Mfr Part Number EMC3203 Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme Other Subject N/A Collection N/A Age 7, 8 Grade 3 Media Mail No Aliases EME3203,9781613689912
- Find More
- See all of the Evan-Moor products we carry in our classroom supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Reading Skills or Reading/Language Arts sections to find more school supplies items similar to Reading Informational Text: Lessons for Common Core Mastery, Grade 3.
- This item may also be listed in our teacher supplies store catalog with item IDs EME3203,9781613689912.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $23.99
Special Price $23.29
Regular Price: $17.99
Special Price $17.49
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price $11.59
Regular Price: $28.08
Special Price $26.97