DetailsAll aboard for fun with this kids game that features...loco-motion! Young engineers roll the dice and move the game board, creating a new fast-track on every turn as they race to get their engines to the station. Engine, Engine, No. 9 is one of the few board games for kids that's actually a simple strategy game, as the tracks move and players make decisions on every turn. The inside track is the shortest, but it's also the most perilous. And players who are on the tracks when they move get to move along with the tracks. The first player to get three trains to the station wins this game that's great for kids to play on their own or with their parents. Includes an expansion pack with cards that extend the gameplay. For 2-4 players ages 5 and up.
• 12 high-quality plastic trains double as toys
• Two levels of play extend the value of the game
• Teaches problem-solving, spatial recognition, and strategic thinking
- Additional Information
UPC 853533008056 ISBN No Brand N/A Mfr Part Number AMG18005 Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme Other Subject N/A Collection N/A Age 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Grade K, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Media Mail No Aliases No
- Find More
- See all of the products we carry in our classroom supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Games or Games sections to find more educational supplies items similar to Engine, Engine No. 9 Game.
- This item may also be listed in our school supplies store catalog with item IDs .
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price $19.39
Regular Price: $21.99
Special Price $21.33
Regular Price: $13.99
Special Price $13.57
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price $24.24