DetailsResearch has shown that preschool expulsion is not only harmful to young children, but young boys of color are more likely to be suspended or expelled than other children.
Challenging behaviors can derail an early childhood classroom, and punishment and exclusion aren't the answer. Young children need support and instruction to help them learn how to cooperate, listen, share, interact positively with their peers and with adults. Where to start? Effective Discipline Policies will be your go-to resource.
• Craft a developmentally appropriate, consistent, effective behavioral guidance policy
• Create a system that supports young children's social-emotional competence
• Provide a healthy environment in which young children can learn and grow
• Improve the quality of teacher-child interactions
- Additional Information
UPC 9780876597507 ISBN 9780876597507 Brand Gryphon House Mfr Part Number GR-10543 Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme Other Subject N/A Collection N/A Age 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Grade No Media Mail No Aliases No
- Find More
- See all of the Gryphon House products we carry in our teacher supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Classroom Management or Teacher Resources sections to find more educational supplies items similar to Effective Discipline Policies: How to Create a System that Supports Young Children's Social-Emotional Competence.
- This item may also be listed in our school supplies store catalog with item IDs .
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $21.99
Special Price $21.29
Regular Price: $3.00
Special Price $2.89
Regular Price: $12.99
Special Price $12.59
Regular Price: $51.96
Special Price $50.39