DetailsWhen players are stranded on a desert island, they are forced to forage for food, water and supplies. To obtain these life-saving items, they must read and answer a story card in each of four categories — Health, Geography, Biology and Mathematics. Cards feature leveled passages and ask players to draw a conclusion from the text. Once a player has answered a card in each category, he or she is rescued and wins the game!
Covers the following aspects of Bloom's Taxonomy: Knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis, Synthesis
* Compact size saves space on the shelf and in the classroom
* High-interest graphics and content
* Short passages allow time for full comprehension and the chance to read a variety of topics
* Winning is based on knowledge and skills, not random factors
* Games address important content, not trivia
* Directions are easy to understand, so as not to restrict learning opportunities
* Players never lose points for wrong answers
- Additional Information
UPC 797782010814 ISBN No Brand Edupress Mfr Part Number LRN1081 Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme Other Subject N/A Collection N/A Age No Grade No Media Mail No Aliases EDPLRN1081,EP-LRN1081,LWL1081,W-LRN1081,EPLRN1081,WLRN1081,EDP1081
- Find More
- See all of the Edupress products we carry in our teacher supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Language Arts or Games sections to find more teacher supplies items similar to Drawing Conclusions-Shipwrecked Game, Blue Levels 3.5-5.0.
- This item may also be listed in our classroom supplies store catalog with item IDs EDPLRN1081,EP-LRN1081,LWL1081,W-LRN1081,EPLRN1081,WLRN1081,EDP1081.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $20.59
Special Price $19.97
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price $6.78
Regular Price: $21.95
Special Price $21.29
Regular Price: $27.99
Special Price $27.15