DetailsOur six-box series is an essential addition to any reading program. The series gives targeted, in-depth practice for 6 essential comprehension skills — main idea, context, facts, sequence, conclusions, and fact & opinion.
With the variety of leveled story cards, you can customize your reading lessons with the specific skill practice needed for each student.
Great for use in a diverse classroom with students on multiple skill levels!
Each Box Features:
· 60 story cards (4 each of 15)
· Short stories (140-155 words)
· High-interest fiction & nonfiction topics
· Engaging illustrations that bring stories to life
· Follow-up, skill-specific comprehension questions
· Suggestions for introducing skills
· Small group use
· Reading partners
· Individual use
- Additional Information
UPC 0015963945602 ISBN No Brand Remedia Publications Mfr Part Number N/A Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme N/A Subject N/A Collection N/A Age No Grade 3, 4 Media Mail Yes Aliases REMREM2009B
- Find More
- See all of the Remedia Publications products we carry in our teacher supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Reading Skills or Reading/Language Arts sections to find more classroom supplies items similar to Detecting The Sequence Reading Level 2 Gr 3-4 Specific Skill.
- This item may also be listed in our teacher supplies store catalog with item IDs REMREM2009B.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price $58.19
Regular Price: $47.94
Special Price $46.50
Regular Price: $10.99
Special Price $10.66
Regular Price: $21.99
Special Price $21.33
Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price $16.48
Regular Price: $4.95
Special Price $4.80