DetailsPlayers make their way across a tropical island in a search for gold. As they roll the die, they follow paths toward four gold coins. Along the way, they read and answer story cards that feature leveled passages and use context clues to find the answer to a question. The first player to find the gold coin marked "Treasure" and correctly answer a story card wins!
Covers the following aspects of Bloom's Taxonomy: Knowledge, Comprehension, Application, Analysis, Synthesis
* Compact size saves space on the shelf and in the classroom
* High-interest graphics and content
* Short passages allow time for full comprehension and the chance to read a variety of topics
* Winning is based on knowledge and skills, not random factors
* Games address important content, not trivia
* Directions are easy to understand, so as not to restrict learning opportunities
* Players never lose points for wrong answers
- Additional Information
UPC 797782003014 ISBN No Brand Edupress Mfr Part Number LRN301 Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme Beach, Ocean/Sea, Pirate Subject N/A Collection N/A Age No Grade No Media Mail No Aliases EDPLRN301,EP-LRN301,EPLRN301,WLRN301,W-LRN301,LWL301,EDP301
- Find More
- See all of the Edupress products we carry in our school supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Language Arts or Games sections to find more teacher supplies items similar to Context Clues Game Blue Level-Pirate Treasure Game.
- This item may also be listed in our classroom supplies store catalog with item IDs EDPLRN301,EP-LRN301,EPLRN301,WLRN301,W-LRN301,LWL301,EDP301.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price $19.39
Regular Price: $21.95
Special Price $21.29
Regular Price: $12.99
Special Price $12.60
Regular Price: $21.99
Special Price $21.33
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $24.20