DetailsQuick, effective mini-lessons with fiction and nonfiction passages build close reading skills needed for the new assessments.
· 12 mini-lessons model close reading and include student practice pages.
· Collaborative conversations for every activity build speaking and listening skills.
· Annotation space alongside each reading passage build close reading skills.
· Writing prompts encourage students to develop evidence-based responses.
· Graphic organizers help students organize ideas and build understanding.
· Meets Common Core and TEKS standards.
- Additional Information
UPC 9781478822844 ISBN No Brand Newmark Learning Mfr Part Number NL-3271 Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme Other Subject N/A Collection N/A Age 6, 7, 8 Grade 2 Media Mail No Aliases 9781478822844,NL3271,NKL3271
- Find More
- See all of the Newmark Learning products we carry in our classroom supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Reading Skills or Reading/Language Arts sections to find more educational supplies items similar to Conquer Close Reading, Grade 2.
- This item may also be listed in our educational supplies store catalog with item IDs 9781478822844,NL3271,NKL3271.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Differentiated Nonfiction Reading (Gr. 3)$14.99
Words Are Fun Amazing Animals$10.08
Evidence-Based Reading Workbook, Grade 3$9.99
See Me Read! Discover 6-Book Set$35.94
Reading Workbook, Grade K, Paperback
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price $11.59
Reading Intervention: Foundations for Success Reproducible, Grade 6$16.99