DetailsThis engaging 288-page book develops critical thinking skills necessary for success in reading, writing, math, science, social studies, and standardized tests in Grades 7-12+. The Building Thinking Skills® series is the bestselling thinking skills program in the world! The engaging, highly-effective activities are developmentally sequenced. Each skill (for example, classifying) is presented in the semi-concrete figural-spatial form and in the abstract verbal form in this book's companion Building Thinking Skills® Level 3 Verbal. Students also learn important academic vocabulary, concepts, and skills as they analyze relationships between objects, between words, and between objects and words by:
• Observing, recognizing, and describing characteristics
• Distinguishing similarities and differences
• Identifying and completing sequences, classifications, and analogies
These processes help students develop superior thinking and communication skills that lead to deeper content learning in all subjects.
- Additional Information
UPC 9781601441584 ISBN 9781601441584 Brand Critical Thinking Press Mfr Part Number CTB05243 Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme Other Subject N/A Collection N/A Age No Grade No Media Mail Yes Aliases 9781601441584,CTB05243BBP,CTB5243,CTBCTB05243
- Find More
- See all of the Critical Thinking Press products we carry in our educational supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Books or Critical Thinking sections to find more classroom supplies items similar to Building Thinking Skills Level 3 Figural, Grades 7-12.
- This item may also be listed in our educational supplies store catalog with item IDs 9781601441584,CTB05243BBP,CTB5243,CTBCTB05243.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price $24.19