As the Back to School rush settles down, I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for helping us have another successful season. As usual, we have learned a lot from this busy time of year, and will continue to work on improving our services to provide the highest level of customer service possible.
As DK Classroom Outlet continues down our path to become the premiere discount classroom supply source, and as our family of customers continues to expand, it is important for us to take lessons learned and use the knowledge to enhance our products and services. We've listened to what you have said, and we've learned a lot this year. Here are just a few of the improvements we plan on implementing in the coming year:
- Lower shipping charges - We know that our shipping charges, especially on small orders, are too high. There are some technical reasons for this and, of course, we apologize. We will be working over the next few months to implement methods of bringing these shipping charges down, especially for smaller orders.
- More shipping choices - Related to the issue above, we have only been able to offer very limited shipping options. As part of the improvements we will be putting in place, we will be able to provide a much larger selection of shipping options.
- Payment options - We will also be working on our ability to accept Purchase Orders directly from our website. We understand that this is an issue for many of you.
- Interactive site design - Later this year, we will roll out a new website design that will be much more usable on smart phones and tablets. We will also work on implementing more collaborative features such as district membership, sharable lists and idea sharing.
- Customer loyalty and rewards programs - We truly appreciate the support and loyalty of our family of customers. You are the most important part of our business. We will work on implementing a customer loyalty and rewards program on the teacher level as well as the school/district level to show you our appreciation.
As always, we are open to your suggestions, comments and opinions and will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you have. We are striving to provide the service you would expect from your local Teacher Supply Store while providing the selection and discounts you would expect from a large warehouse store.
Once again, thank you for your support!