DetailsChildren are spending less time being outside in nature, playing, imagining, and learning about their surroundings. Instead, they're spending more time with tablets, televisions, and overly structured routines. Preschool Beyond Walls shows practical and strategic ways educators can create rich, explorative, and interdisciplinary learning through extensive outdoor experiences.
Learn how to develop and implement a nature-based curriculum to support children's optimal learning, from start to finish. Whether you're creating a new curriculum or transitioning from a traditional approach, you will learn how to:
• Create a program philosophy
• Infuse nature into all aspects of your program
• Prepare teachers for a nature-centered approach
• Implement curriculum and pedagogy that emphasize inquiry-based learning through play and hands-on discovery
• Maintain high-quality early childhood practices that support children's development
- Additional Information
UPC 9780876597941 ISBN 9780876597941 Brand Gryphon House Mfr Part Number GR-15940 Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme Other Subject N/A Collection N/A Age 3, 4, 5, 6 Grade No Media Mail No Aliases No
- Find More
- See all of the Gryphon House products we carry in our school supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Classroom Management or Teacher Resources sections to find more school supplies items similar to Preschool Beyond Walls: Blending Early Childhood Education and Nature-Based Learning.
- This item may also be listed in our educational supplies store catalog with item IDs .
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $12.99
Special Price $12.60
Regular Price: $22.99
Special Price $22.30
Regular Price: $29.00
Special Price $28.13