DetailsBy Georgiana Stewart. Important pre-learning skills and improved motor skills are developed through musical play, rhythms, exercises, creative movement and games. Songs and activities address: body identification awareness, perceptual motor gauge and self-awareness. A great opportunity for kids to move, play, listen and learn while developing readiness skills! Animal Walks, Count To Ten, Make a Circle In The Air, Pass The Hat and more.
1. Rhythms (Clapping, Body Identification)
2. Animal Walks (Gross Motor Skill Stretches)
3. Make A Circle In The Air (Pre-Writing Skills)
4. Count To Ten (Pre-Math Skills)
5. The Wizard of Oz Dance (Sequencing, Right/Left Discrimination)
6. Pass The Hat (Listening Skills, Visual Tracking)
7. Music, Music, Music (Instr)
8. Baby Elephant Walk (Instr)
9. Glow Worm Instr)
10. Narcissus (Instr)
11. Wizard Of Oz (Instr)
12. Shortnin' Bread (Instr)
- Additional Information
UPC 758292931020 ISBN 1563461773 Brand Kimbo Educational Mfr Part Number KIM9310CD Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme Other Subject N/A Collection N/A Age No Grade No Media Mail Yes Aliases 1563461773,KED9310CD,KEDKIM9310CD
- Find More
- See all of the Kimbo Educational products we carry in our classroom supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our CDs or Music sections to find more educational supplies items similar to Activity Songs & Games.
- This item may also be listed in our classroom supplies store catalog with item IDs 1563461773,KED9310CD,KEDKIM9310CD.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Let's Visit Lullaby Land CD$16.49
Learning Basic Skills Thru Music Volume 1$15.95
Dr. Jean: Keep on Singing and Dancing CD$17.95
Greg & Steve: We All Live Together Vol. 2 CD
Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price $15.49
Move! Play! Grow!$56.95