Details180 Days of Writing is an easy-to-use resource that provides kindergarten students with daily practice activities to build writing and grammar skills. Students interact with mentor texts and then apply their learning bywriting opinion/argument, informative/explanatory, and narrative pieces. For use at home or at school, this workbook features:
• 18 theme-based, two-week units, each aligned to one writing standard
• A framework for students topractice steps of the writing process: prewriting, drafting, revising, editing, and publishing
• Versatile, daily practice worksheets that are easy to prepare and implement
• Genre-specific rubrics that provide authentic assessment to help differentiate instruction
• Correlated to College and Career Readiness and other state standards
• Digital resources including assessment-analysis tools
- Additional Information
UPC 9781425815233 ISBN 9781425813567 Brand Shell Education Mfr Part Number SEP51523 Language N/A Color N/A Season N/A Holiday N/A Theme Other Subject N/A Collection N/A Age 4, 5, 6 Grade K Media Mail No Aliases No
- Find More
- See all of the Shell Education products we carry in our teacher supplies manufacturer section.
- Looking for something similar? View our Writing Skills or Reading/Language Arts sections to find more teacher supplies items similar to 180 Days of Writing for Kindergarten.
- This item may also be listed in our school supplies store catalog with item IDs .
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price $9.69
Regular Price: $18.99
Special Price $18.42
Regular Price: $21.99
Special Price $21.33
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price $14.54
Regular Price: $22.99
Special Price $22.30